Listen to my sermon about prayer


A few weeks ago I was given the opportunity to preach in my local church. I had not preached for several years, so was quite nervous but was sure I had received a Word from God for the church.

Continuing the sermon series 'The Life of David' using the books 1 and 2 Samuel, I focused on a specific section which was a prayer that David prayed (2 Samuel 7:18-29). As well as putting the passage into context and explaining what David was saying based upon his context, I also tried to explain how this prayer can be applied to our lives today. Using illustrations such as social networking and internet dating to help me explain the importance of deeper prayer, I hope you enjoy listening to it.

Title of my Sermon: The Prayer of David
Listen here: http://dynamic.church123.com/podcast/367828c2-cdd1-454f-9e83-02fdd65b0986

Comments most welcome in comment section below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snot and Tears

Are You a F.A.T Leader?

Worship Setlist for the New Year